Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Greentech Media Green Building Summit

I will be at the Greentech Media summit tomorrow. If you are going to be there please ping me so that we can share a real-time review. I am a regular reader of greentech media and have attended a couple of their events and was impressed with the speakers and presentations. However, after reading the agenda a few weeks ago I was very disappointed to discover how few builders will be presenting at a green building summit ????? so I contacted the organization and ended up speaking with Editor in Chief, Michael Kanellos. I was informed that they had difficulty finding appropriate builders. (full disclosure - I share office space with Zeta communities and Marc Porat is giving the afternoon keynote). I saw Michael at a great Smart Grid conference last week organized by the incredible organization, Innovation Center Denmark, and hope to speak with him at length about green building and technology in the near future.

Companies from the Cleantech Open will be pitching so I look forward to seeing some familiar faces and old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment